Acceptable Use Policy
A. Unacceptable Use:
GolfBack LLC (hereinafter “GolfBack”) requires that all customers and other users of GolfBack’s services (the “Service”) to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the anticipated and reasonable use of the Service. In particular, observe the following rules in your use of the Service:
- Intellectual Property: Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate software, audio recordings, video recordings, photographs, articles, or other works of authorship without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Hacking, Viruses, & Network Attacks: Do not access any computer or communications system without authorization, including the computers used to provide the Service. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security system. Do not intentionally distribute a computer virus, launch a denial of service attack, or in any other way attempt to interfere with the functioning of any computer, communications system, or website. Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Service.
- Fraud: Do not issue fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, services, or investments. Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial transaction. Do not commit fraud in any other way.
- Violations of Law: Do not violate any law or promote any illegal activities.
- Improper use: Do not engage in any unfair or deceptive trade practices.
- Abusive Behavior: Do not harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity. Do not contact any person who has requested no further contact. Do not include on any page, screen, marketing material or in any aspect of the Service any content that advocates discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age. Do not use any profane, vulgar, discriminatory or objectionable words or phrases in any content.
B. Consequences of Violation
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy (this “AUP”) may lead to suspension or termination of the Customer’s account or legal action. In addition, the user may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. GolfBack reserves the right to take any other remedial action it sees fit.
C. Reporting Unacceptable Use
GolfBack requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (Internet Protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
D. Revision of AUP
GolfBack may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page and sending the user written notice thereof. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.